Overseas sales manager（workplace: Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen）
1、Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team. Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Manage and optimize the operational process of on-line platform (like Alibaba) to acquire customers and close orders;
- Attend selected exhibitions, like Canton Fair or InterSolar, to showcase our technology, products and solutions and organize related customer meetings or seminars. Leverage the events to acquire new customers and enhance the relationship of existing customers;
- Participate in pricing the product/solution/service. Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships. Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
2、Act as a conduit to provide field information to product and engineering team for continual product improvement
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Business
- English Proficiency
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- 5-7 years related experience in global sales and/or business development in solar industry and proven capabilities in sales and customer management
- Must also be experienced with customer meetings and presentations.
- Strategic thinking and planning with strong commercial and financial acumen.
- Strong organizational, communication and project management skills
- Ability to multitask, complete projects with tight deadlines and proven project management experience.